Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jakarta..Jakarta...Jakarta

My hometown is Jakarta, i really like to live in jakarta because jakarta is a comfortable city for me to live. The first reason is because in Jakarta i can meet my family, grandparents, my parents, my brother and my sister too. They can make me comfortable and they can help me to solve my problem also. like someday i have problem about something very personal and i share it with my brother, his give me some advice. Sometimes the advice is not acceptable for me, but when i share my problem with him, it make me easier to face the problem.
the next reason is in Jakarta i have many friend because mostly i spent my life in jakarta from i was child. I have many friend in school who help me to study and do the assignment, a special friends who i can share all my problem if i can't tell it to my family, and ofcourse my friend in my band who always play music with me. This things make really comfortable to live in Jakarta even i have to have many problems.

Click here to see a good example

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home