Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tuesday workshop

Summary of Tusday Workshop


A. Summary

To start business in America is easy, it only take 15 minutes. The reason why there is so easy is the government supports all the citizens work. But the rate of succeed is about one fourth. It means when you open business and run it.
The other important things is idioms in American business, if we don’t understand the idioms we will get confused. The American often use the idoms, so we need to understand them.
When we running business we will face social problem so this is the steps to solve problems :
1. Analyze the problem
2. List the solutions
3. Pros and cons the solutions
4. Choose the best solutions


B. Reactions

I think the workshop about American Business yesterday was important to use especially to us who want to make business with american. We can know they behavior,they culture that can help us to do business with them


C. The most important things

I think the most important thing is the “Business Idioms”, because before this workshop I don’t understand the meaning of the idioms. Now, I understand what the meaning of the idioms and how to use them.

D. Things I don’t understand

The thing that I don’t understand is the steps that we must do to solve the problem. I think I must ask my friend about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home